Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crock Pot BBQ



This is probably the easiest thing you will ever make!

Ingredients:
A few thawed chicken breast
finely chopped onion
finely chopped garlic clove
and your favorite type of BBQ sauce

put all in the crock pot and cook for 4-6 hours... at about 4 hours it will shred with just a fork, then i just keep it on low and cook about one more hour! So easy and good!


2 comments:

  1. Mmm. That looks delicious! I think I'll try that recipe. I definitely need more slow cooker recipes now that our baby girl is here. You had commented on my blog about VBAC advice - sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. I think what helped me the most was just being informed. I tried to read as much as I could about VBAC. I took a VBAC prenatal class. I planned a VBAC meeting with other women who had VBAC. And when it came down to the birth, I tried to just get in the "zone" (or laborland I guess). I didn't fight the birth, I welcomed it - does that make sense? If you want to chat more about VBAC let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying this tonight and can't wait! Heather

    ReplyDelete