I want to see the other ones from that trip! Can u send me some when you get the chance? I love that last one of Timothy too...we should pad an entire room in our house with that squishy stuff!
Thank you so much for sharing the pics...I added them to a post! LOVE your photos...we need to take the boys to a park in the fall and you should snap thier "2 year-old" photos, your camera takes professional photos, and with your new lenses and all your practice, they would turn out amazing!
I want to see the other ones from that trip! Can u send me some when you get the chance? I love that last one of Timothy too...we should pad an entire room in our house with that squishy stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing the pics...I added them to a post! LOVE your photos...we need to take the boys to a park in the fall and you should snap thier "2 year-old" photos, your camera takes professional photos, and with your new lenses and all your practice, they would turn out amazing!
ReplyDelete